In 1899 four Toledo Fire & Rescue Department stations were constructed, Station 14 was one of those four.
Station 14 began its service at the corner of Lagrange & Everett, and remained at that location until it was closed on March 11, 1964 at 0700 hrs.
On December 28, 1964, Station 14 was placed back into service at 1655 South Reynolds Road, at Hess. This station was obtained from Adams Township through annexation. This station was formerly Adams Township No. 1.
Fifteen new firefighters were appointed at the same time increasing line strength to 517.