station_9Fire Station 9 was first erected in 1893 at the corner of Broadway & Orchard and housed there was one Milburn Combination Hose & Chemical Wagon.

Station 9 served at Broadway & Orchard until May 8, 1989, when replaced by a new station located at

900 South Avenue.

Various apparatus have served out of Station 9, ranging from Engines, “A” Units, Rescue Transport, Safety Officer, and Ladder Trucks.

Captain Jon Tiller

Captain Jon Tiller