On October 1, 1893 Station 11 was activated at 315 Water Street, near Madison Avenue, the former home of Station 3.
Operating out of 315 Water Street was one Milburn Hose Wagon and one Champion Water Tower.
In 1921, Fire Station 11, located at 3315 Water Street, was abandoned and 11’s company moved to new quarters located at the foot of Madison Avenue and the Maumee River.
On July 15, 1933, Station 11 was closed and the building abandoned. After this closure, No. 11 Hose Company moved to No. 3 Station at 20 North Superior Street.
The morning of September 13, 1967, a new Fire Station 11 was opened at 4820 Airport Highway, at Seymour.