Fire Station 13 was erected in the year 1899 at the corner of Front Street & Paine Avenue in East Toledo.
This two-bay station saw various apparatus serve from this location, from steamers to hook & ladder trucks.
On May 1, 1936, No. 13 Hook & Ladder was taken out of service.
In the spring of 1985, the original station, built in 1899, was closed. On May 5, 1985 a new Station 13 was opened at 1899 Front Street.